Thursday, January 31, 2013

EOC: week 4

The Jeapordy experince this week was difficult for me. Finding the questions that suited each catergory and organizing them was a slight challenge. But, the game itself was a fun and interesting learning experience. The teams that we were put in for each seperate game was a big help. Having to work together with each other really opened up more oppurtunities to recieve information. The book was kind of hard to navigate at times due to the pressure of the game. Everybody wanted the win and not let their team down. Many of the questions were different, but I found the ones that were the same in different students games helped me more. They say repition is the father of learning. I belieev this to be true. The more we reviewed a question, the more the answer stuck  with me. All in all, I had a good time with this project; even though I didn't win a single game. I still believe you learn more in failure than in victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment